The benefit of the National Accounts Services is to best position communities to realize long-term utility revenue growth by building strategic relationships with national account customers such as Target, WalMart, Publix and other large retail chains. These national accounts have potential for ongoing customer choice opportunities. Customer choice legislation in Georgia creates a competitive environment for utilities and our communities find our services enhance their competitive positions.
National Account Services for our communities include the following deliverables:
- Building relationships with appropriate customer representatives
- Providing a single point of contact for all utilities with emphasis on electricity
- Communicating the competitive advantages of the participants to the account
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Identifying customers’ specific needs to provide customized and targeted offerings